Hometown Checking powered by BaZing
Expect more out of your checking account? Check out this appealing combination of product features and personal benefits offered exclusively to Hometown Checking customers! Farmers Savings Bank’s Hometown Checking is available to individuals for $7.50+ tax/month or to families for $9.50+tax/month. This popular account features:
- Free personalized checks
- Free ATM Card or Debit Card (no issue or monthly fees)
- No minimum balance requirement
- Unlimited check writing
- Access to the BaZing Network (details here)
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance
- Cell Phone Protection2
- Free accidental death and dismemberment insurance in the amount of $20,000.002
- Free $100,000.00 common carrier accidental death insurance2
- Free Bankline
- Free Internet Banking
- Free e-Statements
- Free Mobile Banking1
- Convenient Online Bill Pay
- Discount coupons to area attractions such as Lost Island Waterpark
- Access to discounted Adventureland tickets
- Discounted Personal Money Orders
- Identity Theft Resolution Services
- Initial deposit of $100.00 to open account
Learn more about BaZing benefits here.
1Mobile data and carrier charges may apply.
2Each account receives $20,000 of 24-hour Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance, plus $100,000 of coverage when traveling as a fare paying passenger on a Common Carrier. Family plan includes $30,000 of 24-hour AD&D Insurance, $2,500 of coverage for each Dependent Child, and $100,000 of Common Carrier coverage. If you have a joint account, coverage is divided evenly between the first two joint account holders. Insurance reduces by 50% at age 75 and by an additional 50% at age 80. Refer to the Certificate of Insurance for complete information including limitations and exclusions. Contact your banker for a copy of this certificate. For more detailed information about the AD&D insurance coverage, contact 1-800-532-1423. Insurance products are not deposits, not FDIC insured, not insured by any federal government agency, and not guaranteed by the financial institution.