With your Farmers Savings Bank debit card, you can pay for point of sale purchases worldwide without writing a check or carrying cash. A debit card is convenient, easy to use, and accepted almost everywhere! Learn about our card benefits below:
When using your debit card to get cash at an ATM look for the following Privileged Status symbol (below) to avoid a transaction fee. All Farmers Savings Bank ATM’s are free to use with your Farmers Savings Bank Debit or ATM card.
Travel and Your Debit Card Travel Guide
If you plan to travel out of state it is important to call us prior to leaving and report where you will be traveling to. We will note your travel plans and make every effort to ensure your debit card service is not delayed. If you do not notify us, service may be delayed while we attempt to contact you to verify card usage. Delay of service is for your protection against fraud and can easily be avoided by contacting Farmers Savings Bank prior to traveling. However, if you do run into trouble making transactions please contact us immediately. We will do our best to help you resolve any issues. We strongly recommend that you always carry more than one form of payment while traveling. Farmers Savings Bank is pleased to offer checks, ATM Cards, Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Visa® Gift Cards and Visa® Travel Cards. For more information please contact a bank representative.
Liability for Fraudulent Transactions
As of October 17, 2014, there is zero liability for transactions made in store, over the telephone, or online, as well as PIN based transactions, including ATM transactions. It is important to understand that in order to qualify for zero liability, you must demonstrate to us that you have exercised reasonable care in safeguarding your card from loss or theft; and upon becoming aware of an unauthorized transaction, promptly report it to us within two business days of your discovery. Also, your notification to us must be no later than 60 days after the unauthorized transaction was reported on your periodic statement. If you do not notify us promptly or take reasonable care in safeguarding your card, you may be responsible for the full amount of any unauthorized transactions. There are many variables involved with determining responsibility for fraudulent transactions. This information is provided as an outline of our general practices. Please review your disclosures and contact a customer service representative for complete details.
Shazam Brella (previously known as BOLT$)
Farmers Savings Bank's FREE SHAZAM Brella Debit Card Security Service!
Further protect your Farmers Savings Bank debit card accounts with SHAZAM Brella! Brella offers convenient debit card management wherever you may go!
Brella is only for managing your debit card. If you'd like to make deposits, check balances, or initiate transfers, please install our Online Banking Mobile App.
PLEASE NOTE: Shazam BOLT$ is being renamed Brella on May 1st. iOS users will receive the new app automatically while Android users will need to download Brella manually. Any usernames, passwords, cards, or other settings you've created with BOLT$ will transfer to Brella.
Farmers Savings Bank debit card holders can use SHAZAM Brella for the following:
- 24/7 Fraud Alerts - Receive fraud alerts via e-mail, text, or app notifications.
- Transaction Alerts - Configure custom alerts to be notified of purchases and account activity via e-mail, text message, or app notifications.
- Check Debit Card Account Balances
- Search for ATM Locations Nationwide
We care about your financial privacy and security. Feel reassured and secure with this value-added service.
There are two simple ways to sign up!
- Sign-Up Now by clicking here or
- Visit your iPhone App Store or Google Play Store and download SHAZAM Brella to sign-up today. (Search SHAZAM Brella)
If you would like additional assistance you can ask a Farmers Savings Bank representative how to download SHAZAM Brella today.
Download the user guide here.
TO REPORT POTENTIAL DEBIT CARD FRAUD...
- Contact a Farmers Savings Bank Representative M-F from 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. at 563-856-2525.
- During after hours, you can contact SHAZAM at 1-866-508-2693
- We also recommend saving these numbers in your phone or requesting a SHAZAM Emergency Number Card from a Customer Service Representative.
Report a Lost or Stolen Shazam Card
In the event you need to report a lost or stolen Shazam card:
- Please call Farmers Savings Bank at 563-856-2525. If it is after our normal business hours please call Shazam directly at 800-388-8000
- Your card will be marked as "HOT", meaning we will block your account so no further activity will take place.
- We will reissue you a new card.*
* Regular reissuing fees will apply